Monday, December 4

Bliss

"My son, if you receive my words, and treasure my commands within you, So that you incline your ear to wisdom, and apply your heart to understanding; Yes, if you cry out for discernment, and lift up your voice for understanding, If you seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures; Then you will understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God." Proverbs 2:1-5

Oh the wisdom that I so long for! I have found the house in which she dwells. Where is this house in which men melt and crumble to pieces at her mere presence... Veritas.

2 comments:

Chad Honsinger said...

Justinian,

I like the quote, it is interesting that one needs to apply the heart for understanding, this often times seems true though. That which was far off can be understood when one's heart is in the right place and then is free to give. As an aside, did you plan on the veritas linking into some weird co-religion truth finding seminar? Stay away from the cults. My best,
C. R. Honsinger

Mr. Robot said...

Yes i find it quite fascinating that one cannot fully understand truth and knowledge apart from the Son. It can be quite comical the things that people say in their ignorance.
Oh, and that bit about the weird co-religion truth finding seminar. It is a christian organization out of Harvard that sends big name speakers (usually christian) to universities to give talks. The point of the link was so people could down load lectures. I suppose i should have made that more clear...